Eberron for Savage Worlds
A downloadable PDF
Eberron for Savage Worlds is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.
With the exception of the preface and foreword, the text of this book is also available for free as a publicly published Google Doc. Purchasing this premium version is a means of donating to show appreciation for the creator's work and for the costs of layout and design.
Experience Eberron Like Never Before!
Eberron for Savage Worlds brings the cinematic "Fast! Furious! Fun!" action of the Savage Worlds roleplaying game to Khorvaire and the lands beyond, giving you the tools to create fantastic tales of adventure and intrigue!
Adapted from the original Eberron Campaign Setting for Dungeons & Dragons v3.5, this book is bursting with rules and options to help you explore Eberron using the Savage Worlds rules.
Within these pages you’ll find:
- Foreword: Written by Eberron creator Keith Baker.
- Ancestries: Choose from the original Dungeons & Dragons core ancestries or play as one of the ancestries introduced in the Eberron Campaign Setting.
- Edges: Build and advance characters with options that enhance natural abilities, bestow innate magic, strengthen magical and psionic talents, or increase your combat prowess.
- Arcane Backgrounds: Infuse raw magic into objects as an artificer or harness psychic energy as a psion or soulknife.
- Magic items: Equip characters with gear and magic items unique to Eberron.
- Dangerous Inhabitants: Face new creatures and beings that challenge—or assist—adventurers on their expeditions.
This book requires the Savage Worlds Core Rules and the Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion, with some additional content referenced from the Savage Worlds Horror Companion. Access to an original Eberron campaign sourcebook is also required for setting lore. The Eberron Campaign Setting is strongly recommended, but any campaign sourcebook can be used.
In order to download this PDF you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: